Thursday, October 10, 2013

Phone not getting the connection

            I am in onsite somewhere and trying to contact home from the land phone where I am staying. But that is a old kind of phone not sure whether the issue is because of the phone or of the network. The owner is creating the dolls by carving in the fruits and vegetables. I was excited to see such things closely. Those are kept in glass shelves. I wondered why she kept food items in the shelf and that too locking it.


             It was time to pay the bank loan, so i was trying again and again to contact some one here at trivandrum. Finally I got connection to home. Appa attended the phone call but he was not able to hear properly because of the network issues. 

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, February 27, 2014 , Blogger Karthik Krishnamoorthy said...

Excellent.

Hai Deepu,

I believe we have studied at Chinmaya Vidayalaya during 3rd and 4th Standard. Hope I am right or wrong.

Please reply to avoid confusion from my end.

Warm Regards,
Karthik.K
+91-990-021-9887/+91-973-853-7003

Note : Let the day be beautiful !!!

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever :-)

'Silence is the language of god'

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Scrapbook?uid=9405572176026930050

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home