Monday, March 29, 2010

War, Flood and Traffic Jam

I saw, at the technopark back gate, there is a huge traffic jam. The main cause for the issue is an elephant that was brought for the client visit in UST Global. Also it was heavily raining. No one can even hold the umbrella straight. Since technopark is at very hilly region, I can see in the sea, 8-10 pillars are raised each of same height. Each pillar is connect to each other like a bridge. There is some hut like construction at the top of each pillar. Missiles are mounted in the hut at the top of the pillar. One person is holding a fire for igniting the missiles. All these were happening far away which I saw piercing the fog, mist and rain. At the technopark gate the elephant is made to move backward and got some space there by reducing the traffic. I walked along the steeping downwards lane near the back gate and saw Ambily. I told her she can stay at my home for that day if she cannot reach home because of the heavy rain. She said she can manage. We went to the class room which was situated opposite to the UST's new building(leela building). We sat on a bench and she has written some thing like this in a register "xxxxxx" in red ball pen. Then we talked for some more time. I was surprised to note that both of us were bachelors at that time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home