Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bike Accident

During my second sleep, i was riding my unicorn bike with more than 60kmphr near the killippaalam junction turning. Then one old man in his bicycle came in the wrong direction against me. I struck with him on some sides. He fell down and i was flying in air witht he bike. When i was in air i saw that guy lying on the ground. Then i reached ground witht he bike. I stood my leg firmly on the ground so that i won't get hurt. I told him its okay nothing happened to me and so he can go. When i came near him, he is not at all standing from the ground. I know nothing happened to him but still he is lying as if some thing has happened to him. I know it is for nothing but for money. Then i saw i was telling this story to Anoop of K6. He said okay. Then i woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home