Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dead Bodies

I saw in our lane some black dressed person is burning dead bodies. All bodies were put as a heep. I can see only his back side. He is pouring something like kerosene so that it is burnt at a fast rate. But there is no hurry in his behaviour. So cool. There is no one else in the road. The place of burning was where we used to burn the waste products from different homes in the lane.I was afraid. I don't know what to do. I was the only person seeing this at that time. I was not enough brave to face that person. There is a cabinet which contains one more dead body which is to be burnt. He turned back and saw me.My God, i was shocked. The rest i don't know.By this time i woke up. I was happy that was only a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home