Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Late Night Shopping

We were in the down stairs when Manju Chechi came and told about the newly started shopping come exhibition at some place. We got excited and i old her to get ready so that we can go now itself. She ran to upstairs for getting ready. Amma asked me the time. When I looked at the clock it was 8:50pm. Ohhh!!!! its so late and we are thinking of going for shopping now? I was in dilemma as Ambily already left to upstairs for getting ready. I don't want to tell her that we are not going now as it is too late. She will definitely get disappointed especially because she got ready. I was confused what to tell her, how to tell her. Thank God then some one woke me up. Ha ha, that's Ambily. She helped me in escaping. Thanks to Ambily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home